Although cleaning hardwood floors is a fairly easy task, it is important to do it correctly so that you do not damage it. Here are some things that you should when cleaning:
- Use a soft cloth immediately on any spills.
- Use the hard floor attachment and not the roller bar when vacuuming.
- Do not use oil based, wax, polish, ammonia, steel wool or scouring powder to clean the floors.
- Do not mop or use any liquid products to clean the floor. If any liquid is on the floor, be sure to wipe it up immediately.
- Do not use a buffing machine.
- Place a mat or floor protectors under any heavy objects or furniture to prevent scratches. This will also make it easier to clean the floor.
If you would like any more information on any of the Chestnut Ridge NY hardwood flooring services that we provide, contact Precision Hardwood Flooring LLC.
Precision Hardwood Flooring LLC
31 Stillo Drive.
Airmont, NY 10952