Six Reasons Why Hardwood Floors Are a Solid Choice
Hardwood floors are a classic and elegant addition to any home. They look fantastic, increase the value of the home, and are easy to maintain. At Precision Hardwood Flooring, we are very familiar with the greatness of hardwood flooring in all its forms, and if you need a hardwood floor contractor in Rockland County, NY to help you boost your home’s value and aesthetic we are ready to offer our equipment and expertise to make the installation as quick and efficient as possible. Still not convinced you should install hardwood floors in your home? Then check out these six reasons why hardwood floors are a great choice:
- Versatility: Hardwood floors can literally be used in any room of the house, including the kitchen, den, dining room, and bedrooms. Even the bathroom can benefit from the attractiveness and endurance of hardwood floors, though a well-engineered floor is recommended to combat the perils of moisture.
- Durability: Hardwood floors are strong and can withstand heavy foot traffic from adults, kids, and pets, making it ideal for active families. Perhaps unsurprisingly, hardwood is not only incredibly durable but one of the most eco-friendly materials due to its status as a renewable resource.
- Longevity: Another reason why it's eco-friendly is because your floors can last you a long time with regular care and refinishing. Hardwood floors can be re-sanded and refinished multiple times, which helps the floor retain a like-new appearance for decades.
- Cleanliness: Hardwood floors collect very little dust, so a quick sweep and a wet mop every once in a while is all that’s needed to keep your floor looking its best. Plus, spills on hardwood are easily wiped up. A spill on a carpet can be near tragic.
- Health: Love that new carpet smell? Unfortunately what you smell is toxic emissions that can irritate your eyes, lungs, and nasal passages. Plus, carpet fibers are a haven for allergens. Hardwood floors are naturally hypo-allergenic and virtually allergen free.
- Style: Hardwood floors come in a variety styles, from lighter woods to darker woods, from wide boards to thin boards. Plus, they can be stained to match any décor. Hardwood floors will never look outdated. You just can’t say the same for carpet.
Now are you ready to install hardwood floors? Before you do, keep this in mind: installing hardwood floors is not something you should do yourself. Hardwood floor installation requires the right equipment, knowledge, and crew. That’s why Precision Hardwood Flooring’s hardwood floor contractors in Rockland County, NY are standing by to help.
Contact Precision Hardwood Flooring today at 845-369-8814 and ask how our hardwood floor contractor can install a beautiful hardwood floor for you.
Precision Hardwood Flooring, LLC.—Delivering Quality Workmanship Straight to Your Home